Location: DC Metro Area
*This is a hybrid position and seeking applicants in the DC Metro area*
Our client is growing and is seeking a Grants Manager to join its team. This organization aims to change the global environmental movement. The organization is a driving force in raising environmental awareness around the globe. If you are passionate about helping the environment, this could be the job for you.
- Preparation, submission, and management of grant proposals to foundations and corporations
- Track and report grant information in the organization’s database and on paper
- Providing proposal and report information to program staff
- Prepare reports for corporate/foundation funders based on information gathered by finance
- Conducting prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate grant prospects
- Comply with all grant reporting requirements of foundations and corporations
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including providing regular written updates to corporate and foundation donors
- Make appointments for senior management with foundation officers and other prospects
- Prepare and plan donor presentations, including information packets.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge: About environment, conservation, clean energy, or related field
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of foundation, membership, and/or individual donor fundraising experience.
- Skills: The ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally; strong interpersonal and supervisory skills; excellent media skills; good computer skills; knowledge of database programs is helpful.
- Travel required
Our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.