Location: DC Metro Area
Our client, a leader in helping philanthropic non-profit organizations do their best to advance their mission, is searching for a strong Director of Operations to join their team. The ideal candidate is an expert at multi-tasking and project management who can strategize to assist the Chief Operating Officer achieve the mission and goals of the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of the following areas:
- IT Operations
- Design and implement IT strategies and infrastructure
- Identify and eliminate security risks and privacy issues
- Analyze business needs for IT systems
- Oversees integration of organization systems
- Assists with office administration needs with regards to office machines, safety, operations budget, disaster recovery, etc.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Information Technology experience required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience is required
This organization offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.