Director of Financial Systems Administration
Location: DC Metro Area
Our non-profit client is a highly recognized and dynamic organization in the DC metro area.
They are seeking their first Director of Financial Systems Administration. As the financial transformation & implementation lead, this role works directly with the IT department to ensure all financial information has the highest level of integrity and accuracy for the organization.
This role is hybrid and requires one day in their Washington DC office.
- Must have ERP software experience, preferably Sage Intaact.
- Must have experience in finance and accounting.
- Must have successfully worked in a collaborative team setting.
- Experience leading Financial Transformation and Financial Modernization experience. Roadmap and implementation skills. EPM and CPM implementations
- Understanding of GL, Financial reporting, AP / AR needs to have supported Multiple Applications.
- Looking for Technical Leadership / management experience leading projects at a manager level
- Cloud experience
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or MIS
- Sage Intacct experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- 5-7 years of experience in finance and IT systems
This role offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package.