Location: DC Metro Area
The client is a unique nonprofit organization committed to creating $100 billion in new wealth by and for entrepreneurs by 2030. Our client seeks a dynamic Data Analyst to standardize database development, operations, best practices and automation and configure and maintain other existing infrastructure components, implement upgrades, utilize management tools to monitor & report on the reliability of the environment. This position reports to CFO/COO. The employee will be responsible for standardizing and improving databases, internal processes and data management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Audit all current systems and databases for operability and compliance (user friendliness, integrity, security, redundancy, etc) and offer a framework for best practices moving forward. This audit will be performed regularly on a go-forward basis.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors on an ongoing basis
- Work with the team to adjust current frameworks as needed to enhance our current systems in the areas of fundraising, program management, participant data, vendor information, partner information, etc.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Oversee the development of new databases
- Develop strategic partnerships with vendors to expand database influence and impact
- Suggest platforms, vendors, and partners for future online resources
- 2-5 years of experience in data & systems management
- To excel in this role, you likely bring the following experience(s) and/or skills to the table:
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Commitment to confidentiality and the ability to exercise absolute discretion and independent judgment
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with demonstrated experience managing up and across an organization
- Experience developing and implementing new tools and systems in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to prioritize among competing priorities and multi-task across a broad spectrum of collaborators
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with demonstrated ability to write persuasive memos, concept papers, and PowerPoint presentations
- An entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Our client offers excellent salary and benefits package.