Vice President of Technology & Client Services
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is seeking a Vice President of Technology & Client Services. At the core of our client’s values is their ongoing ability to build strong relationships with clients and partners. Acting with Integrity, focusing on customer service, engaging with respect, always collaborating and innovating with passion is at their foundation. The VP of Technology and Client Services is a unique role. The ideal candidate has a strong combination of building strong customer relationships with extensive experience managing a large IT department. The role reports directly to the CEO and interfaces with the Senior Management teams of their clients.
- Provides overall leadership for managing client relationship
- Handle client escalations with maturity and a solutions-based approach
- Present ideas, facts, data and information in a variety of forms based upon audience needs, understanding and expectations
- Seamlessly interface and gain the trust, respect and confidence of individuals at all levels of the client
- Develop annual operating budget, oversee and manage actual spending against budget
- Utilize strong planning skills to keep the organization focused on a set of strategic client objectives
- Identify risks to customer(s) achieving their stated goals
- Excellent networking, teamwork, negotiation and interpersonal/diplomatic skills with ability to work effectively with stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Experience implementing large scale technology systems/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology or other related degree
- Ten (10) years or more of experience working in higher education and technology, oriented environments across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage large scale IT projects
This role offers an excellent salary and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at email@example.com or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.