Vice President of Human Resources
Location: Baltimore/DC Metro area
Our client is a growing financial service organization in the DC/Baltimore metro area. The Vice President of Human Resources is a salaried position, full-time, onsite, and responsible for organizational development, recruitment, and staffing, compensation and benefits packages, employment law, human resources leadership, as well as employee relations for our workforce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop and drive organizational effectiveness and support the president or CEO on all major initiatives
- Management, leadership, and direction for the entire HR department, as well as outside consultants such as recruitment specialists
- Facilitating and providing guidance to management teams in HR matters, directing staff on HR functions, and developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures according to federal and state laws and regulations
- Avoiding litigation and other potential losses by overseeing participation in Equal Employment Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family, and Medical Leave Act, and other federal and state regulations
- Establishing short- and long-term goals, budgeting for HR expenses, and networking with outside peers and organizations when needed to achieve goals
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development and Administration or equivalent degrees in marketing, business or related field
- SHRM or HRCI HR certification
- 8-10+ years of experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources
- Experience with employment law and compliance on state and federal levels
- Specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, and preventive labor relations
Our client is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus performance-based bonus incentives.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275 or Liz Smith at liz @ chisholm consultingllc .com or (843) 834-2921.