Vice President of Finance
Location: Washington DC Metro area
The Vice President of Finance is a multifaceted role responsible for the following areas:
- Overall supervision and management of the organization’s finance and accounting operations
- Oversee the facilities procurement and auxiliary services
- Key member of the Senior Leadership team providing insight and active financial guidance to the Executive team
- Provide leadership and operational support by establishing best practices for the organization
- 10+ years of experience in a financial management and leadership role is required
- CPA, CMA or other professional certification is desired
- Master’s degree is highly preferred
This role offers an excellent salary and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.