Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client, known to be on of the largest membership organizations in its field, is searching for a Staff Accountant to join thier team. This position is an excellent opportunity to grow one’s accouting skills with a competitive salary and great benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries for financial statement reporting.
- Reconcile general ledger and bank accounts monthly.
- Prepare documentation and conduct analysis for audit.
- Support Senior Staff in preparation of VAT reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field. CPA candidate preferred.
- 2-5 years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience using corporate accounting software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Exprieence using Great Plains and/or netFORUM preferred.Non-profit organization experience is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.