Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is an established non-profit that is growing and is currently seeking a Staff Accountant. This position is a vital role in the finance and accounting team. The ability to multitask and work effectively in a team environment collaborating with internal customers is critical to the success of this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Processing the accounts payable, accounts receivable & cash receipts.
- Post journal entries as needed.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Assist the Controller as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Non-profit organization experience is a highly preferred.
- Experience with federal awards is preferred but not required.
This position provides a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at email@example.com or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.