Senior Manager of Benefits and Compensation
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Job Functions: Human Resources
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops, implements, coordinates, and manages all benefits policies, procedures, programs and activities to maintain a competitive market position and to support firm goals including group health, dental, vision, wellness, flexible spending, disability, life and AD&D insurance, long-term care insurance, employee assistance program, Health Advocate, COBRA, and worker’s compensation programs.
- Compliance of all benefit plans with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ensures HRIS system is accurate and up to date with payroll systems and proper billing of accounts.
- Establishes strong working relationships with outside brokers, vendors, and consultants in managing benefits plans.
- Manages benefit renewals including long-term planning and strategy, and contract negotiations.
- Administers firm’s 401k and profit-sharing plans.
Under the direction of the Compensation Committee and CHRO, plans, organizes and manages the firm’s compensation and bonus programs
- Responsible for developing techniques for compiling, preparing, presenting, and documenting compensation and bonus data as well as coordinating the participation in salary surveys and the analysis of data to ensure compensation objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for leave management.
- Coordinates with the Accounting & Finance Department’s accounting and payroll staff.
- Prepares backup information needed for 5500 reports and coordinates nondiscrimination testing of benefit plans. Works with Accounting & Finance Department to respond to auditor requests related to annual 401k audit.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CEBS designation and/or CCP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing benefits and compensation programs and administration in a professional services environment including minimum 3 years supervising benefits and compensation employees.
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at email@example.com or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.