Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client in the DC Metro area is a non-profit organization focused on companies in the science and chemistry industries. They are seeking a dynamic Senior Accountant to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Participate in audit preparation
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
This organization offers exceptional benefits and competitive salary.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.