Location: Washington DC Metro area
Chisholm Consulting’s client is an association in the Washington, DC metro area who represents professionals in specialized women’s healthcare and education. The organization is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Membership Coordinator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Serve as the main point of contact for all current and potential members regarding membership and benefits and will also be responsible for handling membership invoices and payments.
- Participate in membership marketing campaigns, maintaining mailing list licensing, data management, and coordinating the associations online job platform.
- Coordinate with the association’s online store and manage tasks such as planning and ordering inventory, monitoring trends and making recommendations, fulfilling orders and providing quarterly reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field.
- 1-3 years of membership experience preferred or related internship.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring extensive contact with the public, volunteers, and staff via telephone, e-mail, and in person.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Advance knowledge MS Office.
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule office priorities.
- Ability to perform research, create reports and presentations.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at liz@chisholmconsultingllc (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.