Location: DC Metro area
Our client is an association in the Washington, DC metro area who represents professionals in specialized women’s healthcare and education. They are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Membership Associate. The Membership Associate will serve as the main point of contact for all current and potential members regarding membership and benefits and will also be responsible for handling membership invoices and payments. The Membership Associate will participate in membership marketing campaigns, maintaining mailing list licensing, data management, coordinating the associations online job platform and additional tasks as assigned. The Membership Associate will also be the main point of contact for the association’s online store and will manage tasks such as, but not limited to, planning and ordering inventory, monitoring trends and making recommendations, fulfilling orders and providing quarterly reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring extensive contact with the public, volunteers, and staff via telephone, e-mail, and in person
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Advance knowledge MS Office
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule office priorities
- Ability to perform research, create reports and presentations
- 1-3 years of Membership experience preferred or related internship
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at email@example.com or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.