Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a mission-driven non-profit organization that is seeking a Grants Manager. This position will report directly to the Accounting and Administrative Director. The position will have complete ownership of all the grants and contracts within the organization. The ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment collaborating with program managers and field staff is critical.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review grant budgets for proposals.
- Provide grant reports to granting agencies on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Collaborate with the program managers ensuring accurate and timely financial information on all grants and contracts.
- Prepare the indirect cost rate proposal.
- Perform all required subrecipient monitoring including conducting pre-award risk assessments and performing post-award monitoring activities for all subrecipients.
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university.
- Knowledge and experience with Uniform Guidance principles including federal rules and regulations.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in grants and contracts.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Strong GAAP knowledge.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Interacct is preferred.
This position provides and excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary.