Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client, a stable and growing non-profit, is located in the DC Metro area. This Manager of FP&A is a new role due to the growth and will provide critical financial information to the senior management executive team in the organization. The position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Lead and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual budget versus actual analysis for all departments of the organization.
- Create and manage report of data to ensure accurate export of information.
- Work with department managers and other key stakeholders to generate or create reports to benefit their decision making.
- Create benchmarks and KPIs for the organization.
- Provide continuous improvement using the financial analysis.
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- 5+ years in a finance role.
- Strong experience in financial modeling and analysis including budgets, forecasting and reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication as this role interacts with staff on all levels.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275. This role offers an excellent benefits and salary package.