Director of Marketing
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a fast-paced non-profit that is seeking a Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns. Also work directly with the senior leadership to provide strategic guidance for and lead implementation of the organization’s efforts and manage the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies to increase brand awareness
- Manage the association’s email marketing and website to ensure consistency of brand and voice
- Oversee design and production of the organization’s materials, including research reports, white papers, policy statements, and membership collateral
- Manage, in conjunction with the events team, the presentation of the brand at owned and sponsored events, including program, collateral, and presentation development and execution
- Manage external freelance and/or agency resources, as needed
- Lead strategy, process, and implementation of main marketing events
- Develop, implement, measure, and report on marketing strategy in conjunction with senior director of events and other stakeholders
- Lead all marketing efforts to ensure maximum membership, attendee, exhibitor, sponsor, and key stakeholder engagement and awareness to increase attendance, and revenue at the organization’s events
- Define and direct design of digital, print, social, and experiential marketing products, to support the organization’s events and brand positioning
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years’ experience leading marketing and design efforts
- Preferred background with an association or marketing agency
- Experience with trade shows a plus
- Experience managing and evolving master brand with sub-brands and customer acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message to a variety of audiences
- Strong project management skills including the ability to effectively manage vendor/partners and juggle multiple shifting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of email marketing, digital publishing systems, Salesforce/Nimble AMS, WordPress, and HTML. Mandarin, event production, and EXPOCAD a plus
Excellent salary and benefit package including 100% coverage for healthcare!
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275 or Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 834-2921.