Director of Global Treasury
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our international client is a global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. The team consists of over 1,000 professionals in over 25 offices globally.
The Director of Global Treasury reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The role will have global treasury business process ownership and stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management, currency management and investment management functions. The individual must understand the financial risks including operational, interest rate, and credit risk. Also, they will manage and optimize the organization’s capital structure, banking relationships, and managing liquidity strategies to ensure financial viability and performance.
- Ensure controls and standards are adequate to safeguard company assets
- Manage and optimize capital structure to meet strategic plan goals while ensuring financial resources meet present and future needs based on financial projections
- Advise the CFO and leadership on the financial implications of strategic plans and initiatives
- Partner with the CFO in leading company-wide risk management activities
- Manage the global finance’s global treasury function, including but not limited – Exchange rate risks, cash management and allocations, investment strategy and management, short-and-long term financial plans and strategies and more
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- CPA, CTP or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in treasury and/or financial analysis for an international business or not-for-profit organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package. Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.