Director of Finance
Location: DC Metro area
Our client is an exciting non-profit in the DC Metro area. The client is a membership association that is constantly growing. The Director of Finance role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and oversees a small team. The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external staff is critical in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain internal controls and documentation to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations
- Direct and supervise accounting staff
- Oversee all audits and taxes, working as a liaison to the accounting firm
- Generate timely and accurate financial statements
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience in non-profits preferred
- CPA preferred
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.