Director of Finance & Business Management
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our growing client is looking for their first Director of Finance & Business Management. This is an integral leader in the organization and will work directly with the CEO. This role would function as the subject matter expert in all financial reporting and analysis. Also, working closely with the internal stakeholders, they will provide strategic and accurate financial information. Strong business acumen, forward and inquisitive thinker and strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently is vital to the success of this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
- Create adhoc and benchmarking reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Active CPA is required
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Inquisitive and forward thinker
- Proficient in Excel
This organization offers excellent salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.