Digital Strategy Manager
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client, a leader in helping philanthropic organizations in doing their best to advance the common good, is searching for a Digital Strategy Manager to join their team. To be considered, please submit a cover letter with your application.
The Digital Strategy Manager serves as a lead on developing and managing all aspects of digital initiatives, including: digital advertising, social media, email marketing, website and the organization’s mobile app. As a data-driven leader, he/she will help shape the organization’s on-going marketing efforts through analytics, creativity and best practice digital solutions. This role will work with the Director of Communications and Marketing to design exceptional digital experiences across all platforms to help maintain and strengthen the organization’s brand awareness. This position also requires the ability to think strategically, work independently and a keen knowledge of developing marketing strategies for unique target audiences to help drive top-line revenue goals.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of hands on digital marketing and social media experience with project ownership responsibility
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science or in marketing/ communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Web-based content management system (CMS)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and comprehensive web analytics
- Project management skills
- Solid writing skills, including experience writing for the Web
- Strong organizational skills; great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of personalities, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience managing corporate web sites
- Proven track record successfully working against aggressive deadlines
- Capacity to keep ahead of current trends and introduce appropriate new web technologies to the organization and its membership
- Ability to explain complicated web functions and issues in everyday language
- Familiarity marketing via email and web sites
- Knowledge of content management systems and other technologies to manage and operate web sites
- Management/leadership skills
This organization offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org (843) 834-2921 or Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.