Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our dynamic and growing organization is in search for a non-profit Controller. This role is critical in the growth and the progress as it oversees every aspect of finance and accounting. The role will report directly report and partner with the Chief Financial Officer. The ability to be hands-on with the accounting team while also working strategically with the Senior Management team is the key to success. Strong knowledge and experience in federal grants is also key. The organization offers an extremely competitive salary along with a full benefits package.
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA and/or MBA is required
- Federal grants experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- 10+ years of relevant experience