Location: Baltimore/DC Metro area
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced and high volume financial services organization in the DC/Baltimore metro area with offices in multiple large cities. The role will oversee all aspects of the accounting operations. The role reports directly to the CFO while managing a staff of 4. The role will partner with the CFO to provide strategic, analytical and accurate information to the stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the month, quarter and year-end close cycles
- Maintain internal controls and documentation to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations
- Direct and supervise accounting staff
- Oversee all audits and taxes, working as a liaison to the accounting firm
- Generate timely and accurate financial statements
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 7-10 years accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.