Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is great non-profit association in the DC metro area. The role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. This role oversees all the day-to-day accounting operations along with month end and year end closes. Providing strategic, analytical and accurate information in a professional manner is critical in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining internal controls and documentation to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Managing the day-to-day accounting operations
- Direct and supervise accounting staff
- Overseeing all audits and tax returns, working as a liaison to the accounting firm
- Generate timely and accurate financial statements
- Reviewing and ensuring all grants and contracts are accurate and timely
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 7-10 years non-profit experience
- Federal grants or contracts experience is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong supervisory experience
- CPA is highly preferred
This organization offers exceptional benefits and competitive salary.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.