Location: Baltimore/DC Metro area
Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic company in the Baltimore/DC metro area and requires a strategic and analytical mind with strong communication skills. This role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and provides vital information to decision-makers and stakeholders of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain internal controls and documentation to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations
- Direct and supervise accounting staff
- Oversee all audits and taxes, working as a liaison to the accounting firm
- Generate timely and accurate financial statements
- 7-10 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience in financial services or mortgage banking preferred
- CPA preferred
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.