Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a growing non-profit organization that is looking to hire a hands-on Controller. The Controller will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and have complete oversight of all accounting and finance responsibilities. The Controller will manage a team of 5 accounting staff.
- Close the monthly and annual closing of the finances.
- Oversight of the annual budget.
- Work directly with the external auditors.
- Produce monthly and annual financial reports.
- Manage the accounting department and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Provide support to the Chief Financial Officer and the Senior Management team on all financial matters.
- CPA and Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
- 8-10 years of hands on accounting experience.
- Non-profit organization experience is required.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
This position provides and excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary.