Chief Financial Officer
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a growing organization making a dynamic impact globally. The Chief Financial Officer serves as a member of the executive team and requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced, flexible and fluent work environment. The CFO oversees and manages all aspects of finance and accounting, human resources, information systems, contracts administration, and facilities. Working closely with the CEO and the executive team, the CFO shapes the long-term business strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to Oversight of the following:
- Financial and Strategic Planning
- Accounting, Budgeting and Financial Controls
- Contract Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 15+ years total accounting or finance experience
- Minimum 7 years of corporate and/or nonprofit accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and QB experience
- Solid GAAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal along with presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
This position provides an excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.