Chief Financial Officer
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our long standing client is a growing organization making a dynamic impact. The Chief Financial Officer serves as a member of the executive team and requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced, flexible and fluent work environment. The CFO oversees and manages all aspects of finance and accounting, information systems, database management and facilities. Working closely with the CEO and the executive team, the CFO shapes the long-term business strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the Oversight of the following areas:
- Financial and Strategic Planning
- Accounting, Budgeting and Financial Controls
- Information Systems
- Facilities management
- Database management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Non-profit experience is required
- CPA is highly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive supervisory and leadership experience
- Solid GAAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal along with presentation skills
This organization offers excellent salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.