Chief Financial Officer
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our DC based non-profit client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer. This mission-driven organization is doing both domestic and international work in over 20 countries and 5 continents. The Chief Financial Officer reports to and works as a true partner to the Chief Executive Officer to provide strategic guidance to the other Senior Management team. The ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team setting is a must in this role as the role influences the overall mission of the organization. It also oversees and supervises the accounting and finance department.
Responsibilities include but a not limited to the following:
- Oversees the strategic and overall accounting and finance operations
- Ensures timely and accurate financial statements
- Works as a main point of contact for all audits
- Provides project management over key issues and concerns that may arise
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited university
- Non-profit experience is an absolute must
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience
- Experience in federal grants
- CPA is highly preferred
This position provides an excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.