Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a passionate, mission-driven non-profit organization in the metro DC area who is seeking a Chief Financial and Administrative Officer. This position will play a pivotal role in the growth of the organization. The CFAO will build and lead a team focused on high performance, accountability and delivering best-in-class client focused services. Working with senior leadership, the CFAO will provide a strategic voice in evaluation of risk and provide financial analysis to facilitate strategic decisions across the organization.
Responsibilities include but a not limited to the following:
Oversee and manage the following operational business functions: Finance and Accounting, Compliance, Grants and Contracts, and Information Technology.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 15 years of management experience in a non-profit organization.
- CPA and/or MBA is required.
- Strong knowledge of federal grants, preferably USAID is highly preferred.
- Strong management experience – mentoring and directing staff.
- Demonstrated experience managing finance and accounting for non-profit organizations, preferably with global office.
- Excellent management, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills on a strategic and detailed level.
This position provides an excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at email@example.com or (301) 996-9275.