Location: Washington DC Metro area
Our client is a small non-profit in the DC Metro area. They are in search of a strong Accounting Manager reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The role will ensure financial integrity and accuracy on a monthly and annual basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise a team of 3 accountants in all aspects of the accounting operations
- Oversee the accurate close on the monthly financials
- Generate monthly financial statements after thorough financial analysis
- Oversee the annual audit process and schedules partnering directly with the CFO
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- 7 years working in non-profit industry
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of Abila MIP and SalesForce is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This organization offers excellent salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please contact Mia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 996-9275.